PIB Press Releases
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT FUND
State-wise Number of Farmers/ Entrepreneurs and beneficiaries who are registered on ahidf.udyamimitra.in the portal and marked eligible by the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying under Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund, are as follows:
|S. No||Name of State||Applicants Registered||Applicants marked eligible|
|1||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS||3||0|
|11||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||10||3|
The details of steps taken by the Government to cover the maximum number of potential beneficiaries are as follows:
- For effective implementation and a fair and transparent mechanism, digitalization of scheme through an online portal www.ahidf.udyamimitra.inis in place.
- The end to end digital journey from application to disbursement of loan and interest subvention is online through ahidf.udyamimitra.in which is user friendly with all necessary documents.
- Portal is integrated with the all India network of Common Service Centres for handholding the applicants from the rural parts of the country.
- Addition of new categories and activities for Breed Multiplication farm and Breed improvement technology, Manufacturing of milk testing equipment and Dairy equipment, manufacturing of feed supplements/ feed additives has been added.
- National Dairy Development Board has been added as the hand holding agency on the portal.
- National Cooperative Development Corporation has been added as the preferred lender on the portal.
- For preparation of detailed project report model proposals and a list of handholding agencies is uploaded on the portal.
- For a better outreach and awareness various audio video aids are being used for propagation of the scheme. The brochures and leaflets for the schemes with the QR Code through which the portal will open.
- Various webinars/workshops etc are being organized for creating awareness for targeted group of people like Dairy associations/ feed associations and Meat associations and various State Governments.
- Various State level awareness programmes are conducted with various State Governments where Hon’ble Cabinet Minister, Chief Ministers and State Ministers with senior officials are participating for reaching out to the targeted beneficiaries.
- Online mechanism for monitoring and reviewing is done by Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying, Department of Financial Services, Credit Guarantee Fund Trust of Animal Husbandry and Dairying and State Governments of scheme on a regular basis.
- State Governments have been requested for creating awareness for AHIDF.
- To reach out to the common people the scheme guidelines have been translated into 13 languages.
- Documentary films have been developed for facilitating the common people to understand the scheme.
After a year of implementation of the scheme, the achievements have been made:
- 7.7 Lakh MT capacity of milk processing which is approximately 0.38% of annual milk production of India and generating employment for more than 2035 persons and benefitting 41000 farmers.
- 24 Lakhs MT capacity of animal feed plant has been established which are capable of adding 24 Lakh MT of Animal Feed to the supply chain and thereby generating employment of more than 4477 persons.
- 4.35 Lakhs MT capacity of meat processing plant has been added in the production chain which is more than 4% of annual meat production of India thereby and it is expected thereby generating employment for more than 795 people.
- The AHIDF is a Central Sector Scheme, therefore, no funds are released to the States under Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund.
This information was given by Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Shri Parshottam Rupala in a written reply in Lok Sabha today.